What is the difference between a Commercial display compared to a standard home TV ?
- Generally have 3 years on site warranty and are designed to work 16/7 or 24/7 (16hrs per day or 24 hrs per day 7 days per week depending on models)
- Have software built in to control content not just play off USB. i.e you can schedule content to play at certain time like breakfast menu then changes to lunch menu
- Content can also be controlled over wifi (or LAN cable) from your laptop or desktop
- Can be used in portrait and landscape (depending on model)
- Has built in controls to lock panel buttons and to schedule display to turn on and off at certain times
- Some models are anti glare and also can be seen when being viewed with polarised sunglasses
- Have a higher brightness (starting at 300nits up to 4000nits for window facing) to be seen in open environments
- Generally have 12 months warranty and are designed for home use and operating a few hours per day.
- Warranty can be void if being used in a commercial environment
- Have standard brightness which is suitable for indoor controlled environments
- Can only be used in landscape mode
- Cant be locked down so that users cant change channels or inputs
What display should i use for my real estate agency ?
It depends if your office is street facing or inside a shopping centre. If inside a shopping centre then a standard brightness display will suit. If it is street facing then you will need a high brightness display so that it can be seen during the day. The brightness required will depend if your display will be subject to glare, direct sunlight, if there is an awning etc.
Can I use my existing TV as a digital signage display ?
Yes. We simply add a media player pre-loaded with our cloud management software to the screen and connect it via HDMI (or VGA if no hdmi). We then connect the player to your WiFi and manage all content updates for you.
I have multiple retail shops, can i install a system and have my marketing team control it from 1 remote location ?
Yes, for this scenario we recommend our enterprise cloud solution that can be centrally controlled. Each display will need to be connected to the internet either directly or via a media player.
If you are buying displays we would recommend buying android based displays that can have software loaded on to them. If you already have displays then a media player will need to be added to each display.
Once setup you will be able to manage all displays from a central location and update your marketing ads, change pricing, change your menu instantly from a web based portal.
Cloud solutions do have monthly fees as the software and solution is hosted in the cloud which has associated costs.