eMenu – bring your menu to LIFE !
eMenu Increases Revenue
eMenu’s revenue-building capabilities have already been proven with our current clients. In one particular case, the total check amounts at tables with eMenu iPads averaged 14% higher than at tables without it.
Our unique proprietary software program uses intuitive food and wine pairing to make temptingly perfect suggestions. This program has been proven to increase cross-sell and up-sell purchases and it can do the same for you.
eMenu reduces your cost of doing business
With eMenu iPads, the cost of menu reprinting can be reduced, even eliminated. Plus whether you choose to use iPads for a full menu or just for specials, wine lists, or anything else, you can revise it at any time – at no extra cost.
How eMenu can be used
- One iPad eMenu per Table
- One iPad eMenu per customer
- iPad eMenu wine list
- iPad at the bar counter
- iPad on stand at food ordering queue
Click to contact us for more information
eMenu food menu
Great food is what great restaurants are all about. And nothing showcases the dishes on your menu better than the eMenu program. It brings food to life with deliciously vivid photos along with enticing descriptions and irresistible pairing suggestions.
Words alone can never do justice to fine cuisine but with an eMenu iPad, your customers can view exactly what they’re ordering. Diners can also see your Specials temptingly depicted on screen rather than on a blackboard or paper insert. Features include:
- Comprehensive descriptors – increase appetites with tempting details of each menu item
- Icons – draw attention to specific foods like a signature dish, or spicy
- Language selection – customers can select their language of preference
- Filtering – enables customers to narrow their search to specific preferences, for example, Seafood, Pasta, Gluten Free, Low Carb or Vegan Dishes
- Pairing – suggest wines that pair well with certain food selections
eMenu wine list
If your wine collection is an important part of your prestige, it deserves to be presented in the most sophisticated and attractive way. There’s no better way to display your collection, and maximize your wine sales, than with an iPad wine list. Some of its capabilities include:
- Comprehensive descriptors – romances each selection with detailed characteristics from vintage year, origin, winery, reviews and more
- Filtering – helps customers narrow their search to specific preferences such as Italian or French wine, vintage year, origin, winery and more
- Language selection – enables customers to select their language of preference
- Pairing – suggests appetizers and meals that pair well with wine selections
- Icons – draws attention to specific wines as “recommended” and “top 100 Wines”
About eMenu International
With over 1500 installations worldwide, eMenu International is the most experienced provider of interactive menus in the world. Our expertise in providing solutions to a range of establishments is unmatched anywhere. The eMenu solution is currently working with clients in more than 15 countries including some of the most prestigious brands in the Hospitality Industry.
Orlando World Center Marriott
Four Seasons Restaurant
Marriott Newark Airport
Hilton Garden Inn